Do you want to live and work in Komodo? The role requires a passionate and driven individual with both an SSI and PADI background that is able to respond to the demands of running a busy dive
centre that offers both day trips and live aboard safaris. Applicants must be driven and enthusiastic, sharing our love not only of the marine environment but also in our commitment to work with the local community.This is not a teaching position - nor a diving one. You will be called upon to do both, but not on a daily basis.
For this position you must have:
1. SSI and PADI background
2. Experience managing both local and foreign dive crew/staff – at least 25 employees.
3. Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to oversee diverse staff. Patience and compassion with different cultures and religions is not just required, but essential to success.
4. Experience working with cash andaccounting programs Excellent communication and people skills Extensive and adaptable problem solving skills
5. Ability to live and thrive in remote locations A keen focus on team building and developing long-term relationships with all guests Experience with challenging dive sites (and understand what challenging means)
6. Knowledge of Diesel and outboard engines, compressors, servicing dive gear and marine electronics.
7. Working knowledge of the Indonesian language (and a willingness to learn more) Languages other than Bahasa and English
8. This position provides: A safe, supportive work environment surrounded by like-minded people A company that is growing and will challenge you to grow with it A work permit (after trial period) and assistance with visa Long term contract with vacation time, good salary and benefits Opportunities to dive in all locations (Similan Islands, Komodo, Raja Ampat) Opportunities to join diving expeditions, exploration and overland trips Complimentary stays at turtle conservation camp.
9. An amazing group of guests who want to better the world, not just dive More fun, wild experiences and great memories than any where you have worked before. Not sure if you picked up a few things here - but lets make it clear.
You will become part of the CV training program. Sent your application to CV@wickeddiving.com
Sumber : Bonifacius Arbanto IK'99