Divers for underwater survey in Morotai, Maluku in early 2015: between mid-January and mid-April. It would be a 15-days work approximately (maybe less)
-Experienced certified divers (minimum CMAS**, 60 dives)
- Physically fit (medical certificate for diving less than 12 month)
- Have a good buoyancy as we will work in a coral environment, sometimes in shallow water and currents.
- Familiar with underwater Indonesian fauna and flora
- Experienced in underwaterscientific work (fish & coral identification, taking notes, transects, quadrates, etc.).
- Underwater photography skills (it would be better, but not mandatory)
- Emergency First Response training would also be appreciated.
- It will be appreciated the candidate with experienced work in Morotai island.
Please send the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.